sábado, 31 de diciembre de 2011

What are you doing New Year's Eve?

**English translation at the end**

Hace unos días se cumplió un año de mi vuelta a Lima. Ha pasado mucho y nada en este año, muchas cosas buenas y varias malas también, como a todos. Si bien extraño mucho vivir en la otra ciudad, me he vuelto ligeramente más tolerante con el ambiente en el que vivo en Lima, y eso es bueno. Por ejemplo, mis oídos ya no sangran cuando suena cumbia o latin pop (?). 

Pero me pongo a sumar todo lo bueno y le pega mil patadas a lo malo. Hice cosas este año que en el 2010 no estaba pero ni en mis sueños más realistas hacer (al menos para este año), así como no cumplí con otras que sí quería lograr. Aún me cuesta acostumbrarme a esta ciudad, pero algo he avanzado y eso agradezco, ayuda mucho seguir esta carrera que amo tanto. La idea es seguir con el plan. Y pensando en como estaba a estas alturas del año en el 2010, puedo decir que sí he progresado (yeeee!).

A este nuevo año no le quiero poner muchas expectativas, excepto lo obvio y lo necesario. Lo demás... que me sorprenda de buena manera así como fue con este 2011 que se pasó increíblemente rápido y del que a regañadientes y con varias lágrimas esperadas e inesperadas, terminé disfrutando mucho. 

Ahora los dejo con unas cuantas imágenes que resumen mi año, deseándoles un divertido y muuuy creativo 2012!!  










La música, los conciertos, los viajes, la carrera, la familia, los amigos. 
Como diría Rachel Green, "Not too shabby for Rachel!" <3  

**

I've been back in Lima for a year now, and a lot and not so much has happened in my life so far. Lots of great things and bad things like everyone else. I still miss living in Santiago, but I've found myself more tolerant to the idea of being back in Lima, more tolerant to its personality. That's good for me, because I was really worried last year of how I was going to do here, back with my family with a new not-so-clean start. 

But in the end, I've realized how good everything went for me this year, I got a chance to do incredible things I wasn't even thinking of doing this year, but I also didn't accomplish other issues I had on my to do list. I'm still trying to get along with this city, which at times can be really hard, but it helps that I feel I'm on the right path this time and I have to keep sticking to the plan for now. But I can say I've progressed somehow. (yay!)

I don't want to put too much expectations for this new year, I just want to be surprised in the good way as I was in 2011. I wasn't expecting too much from this year, and it was very difficult, but I also had a lot of fun. 

So in that note, I leave you wishing you a successful and incredible 2012 for anyone who reads this, as well as a small selection of the best things that happened to me this year. 

Music, festivals, fashion, travel, family, friends. 
In the words of Rachel Green: "Not too shabby for Rachel!" <3

Casi me olvido! Encontré este video en mi Tumblr anoche, no me digan que no es lo más tierno que hayan visto en un buen tiempo! Que kittens ni que bebes ni que nada! Zooey y Joseph se las traen! No he visto (ni planeo ver en el futuro cercano) 500 Days of Summer, pero amé este video! <3

Oh oh! I found this on my Tumblr last night, I loooved it! I haven't even seen 500 days of Summer (and I'm not planning to) but isn't this the loveliest video you've ever seen? Move over kittens! Zooey and Joseph are in the house! 



On iTunes: She & Him-Incubus-Arctic Monkeys-Ben Kenney
On my mind: planning a 2011 Playlist post for tomorrow.. yeah.

Feliz Año! <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario