sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

*Cosas* que dicen las Fashion girls - #totesamaze !

Oh Tumblr, oh los famosos con Tumblr. Estaba disfrutando de una inesperada maratón de Sex and the City (quién lo diría, siempre esquivé esta serie y ahora me volví una junkie total), cuando me dio por revisar mi TL en Twitter y veo que Joel Madden tuiteó el siguiente video comentando desde su Tumblr

"This reminds me of my wife in the best way possible. If thats possible. Yes it is. Bingo." 




Su esposa (por si no saben) es Nicole Richie. Morí de risa! Este video hecho por The Platform es perfecto, el actor le da en el clavo al típico estereotipo de la fashion girl y creo que más de alguna se sentirá identificada siquiera un poquito. Y como esto es un parodia no hay por qué escandalizarse ni sentirse, no vale picarse! Además, quién hizo el styling? He looks #totesamaze ! 

Aquí algunas de las frases más chistosas en mi opinión:

"Is it resort wear time already?"

"Do you have this in a size 2? Who was wearing this one? Moo!"

"You're doing like uh..American Beauty on a yatch, but tribal..and with a fishtail braid"

"It looked like Forever 21 vomited all over her"

"She. was wearing. Uggs." 

"I have nothing to wear!!"

"Can I have a non-fat half-sweet no whip soy latte? Thanks!"

"#totesamaze !"

Y la "chica" que se cruza en su camino con el polo que dice "BETCH", demasiado bueno! Ok, espero les haya gustado y ahora vuelvo a mi maratón de Sex and the City. 

Feliz Sábado! 

**

Oh Tumblr. Oh Twitter. I was enjoying a Sex and the City marathon when I went to check my Twitter and found that Joel Madden had tweet this from his Tumblr"This reminds me of my wife in the best way possible. If thats possible. Yes it is. Bingo." and the next thing was the video above from The Platform. Isn't it hilarious? The guy gets the fashion girl stereotype perfectly! I laughed so much and felt *a little bit* identified with it. Did you? One of the best moments for me was the "girl" with the BETCH shirt. Above I share a list of the funniest moments for me and...who styled this parody? The guy looks #totesamaze! 

Happy Saturday! 

K.


Now back to my SATC marathon! 
<3





1 comentario: