jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

Dessiebell

** English translation at the end of the post **

Dessiebell. Dessie Bell. Des Bel. Decibel. Devendra Banhart. (?)

Ando mucho más activa AQUÍ. Revísenlo, tiene un lindo color y muuuchas imágenes para inspiración. Comencé clases y no podría estar más feliz. Se vienen cositas bonitas para el blog, para mi vida personal y para mi carrera. Por ahora los dejo con esta canción para que les energize la mañana.



**

I'm way more active HERE. Check it out, it has a pretty color and lots of images for inspiration. College began and I couldn't be happier (weird for most right?) There's a lot of fun and #coolcoolcool stuff coming for the blog as well as my personal life and my profession. For now I'll leave with this song to brighten up your day. 

Happy Thursday!
K.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario