lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

Sentimientos encontrados / Mixed Feelings

Me tiento. Es invierno pero el sol sigue saliendo en Lima. No encontraría una ocasión específica para usarlos más que en verano y en conciertos o en un día de clases no tan común, digamos que es fuera de mi zona de comfort. Pero igual, quiero. / I'm tempted. It's supposed to be winter here in Lima, but the sun refuses to leave somedays, like today. There's not that much of a reason to purchase this than to store it for summer or use them randomly in a weird class day, a bit off my comfort zone to be honest. Maybe for props for photoshoots. Even if I only use them in my bedroom, I want these. Do you? 


Round Glasses with Mirrored Lens


Y ese vestido floreado también


Cocktail Sunglasses


Alexa Chung, anyone? 


Flat Top Round Sunglasses in Mint




Metal Half Frame Cat Eye Sunglasses 



Round Sunglasses with Pink Mirrored Lens






Todo de asos.com
**
iTunes: Arctic Monkeys / Teleradio Donoso / Lupe Fiasco / Alex Anwandter
TV: Los Simpson
Y en 3 semanas me terminan el semestre. #shitjustgotreal

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario