jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Y lo que viene... / On its way...

Cositas que vienen a mí desde UK... / Items on their way from UK (you might as well send A. Turner with that order)





Inspirada por Gabifresh y el hecho de que me encantan las rayas a pesar de lo que digan las "Golden Rules of Styling" me animé con este vestido, con una camisa de denim, unos botines... <3 // Inspired by Gabifresh and the fact that I've always loved stripes not caring about the so-called 'Golden Rules of Styling' I took a chance with this dress, which I'm already wearing in my head with a denim jacket/shirt and a pair of boots... I might add wool leggins. yup. 




Las capas, el corte angular y los botones... van perfecto con la siguiente y última compra... / The layers, angle cut and the golden buttons... I just love this one! Besides, it goes perfectly with this next and last item...





Sí! Los mismos pantalones de este post, que llevo usando en mi cabeza dede febrero <3 ! Bajó de precio y le di checkout. Podría haber aguantado más porque a los días de haber comprado, volvió a bajar... pero no fue nada dramático...felizmente. / Yus! The same pants from this post, the ones I've been wearing since febraury(stars) in my head. Price dropped so I bought. Could've hold it a little longer and the price would've dropped even more, but it's done. I'm happy. 


Todo de asos.com


Eso es todo por ahora... de mi post sobre Online Window Shopping, también terminé comprando algunas cositas pero esas llegaran con hermana incluida en el futuro cercano <3 Ya les mostraré luego. / That's it for now, I did end up adopting a few items from my Online Window Shopping post, but those will be delivered personally by my sister hopefully by the end of this year tops. I'll show you what I choose later on. Enjoy!


**

Stevie: Off
Brains: Might have to let you go. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario